This course is for anyone who has dieted unsuccessfully but wants to lose or gain weight and improve their overall health. It is designed so you can go at your own pace. Ideally, you are someone who works well on your own and you are committed to implementing the steps and actions outlined in the course. We teach you how to incorporate different methods and habits that create a sustainable way of life. Our support team is always here to help and answer questions if you get stuck.
Order now and start your Best Life-ing journey today!
Discover how to eat clean and maximize your health with Best Life-ing™. Our online course helps you overcome any limiting beliefs in the kitchen and fitness space. It teaches you how to create easy and delicious meals like a gourmet chef, and gets you loving the process as the steps you take to reach your goals become part of your daily routine.
This online course provides:
- Over 100 modules including meal prep, planning, fitness, mindset, nutrition, goal setting and execution, managing time and energy, challenges, food substitutions, and more.
- Practical lessons from certified nutritionists, trainers, and instructors
- Videos from experts in business, fitness, nutrition, yoga, and other topics
- Recipes and meal plans analyzed by a registered dietician
- Achievable goals and metrics
- Time management strategies
- Inspirational stories for motivation, and much more!
Julia Brodska - International best-selling author and founder of Best Life-ing
Monty Aboughaly - Golden Gloves Champion, professional boxer, and fitness trainer
Marilin Rosales - Business graduate and Best Life-ing coach
Emily Saunders - Miami Dolphins cheerleader and yoga guru
Cydni Jenkins - Best Life-ing coach, health advocate, and athlete
Rebecca De La O - Nutritionist and registered dietician
Plus, guest appearances:
Frank Fisher-Medical industry expert and mental health advocate
Shane Hurley-CEO of RedFynn Technologies
Bonus features include:
- Video learning
- One-on-one welcome call and discovery session to assess your goals, and create your plan along with a timeline to achieve your goals.
- Practical activities
- Quizzes and learning checks
- Recipes and eBooks
- Downloadable attachments